Merchant Portal (SMP) is an alternative to using the Payment gateway for voids/refunds/captures.
It is highly recommended to choose one method to maintain orders. If the OpenCart3 platform is used, Merchants no longer need to use SMP.
SMP can still be used to retrieve settlement statements.
- Login to OpenCart3 Admin, then click on Orders
- Click on the Order you want to view
- The Order Number is the Reference No in SMP
- To find an auth/purchase in SMP, log in to SMP (refer to Staff and Merchant Portal Basics)
- Navigate to the ‘eSales Voucher’ menu
- Transactions can be searched using the transaction’s Order Number. If the length of order number is greater than 12, the rightmost 12 characters will be seen in SMP.