This is the official documentation for the Magento 2 LatitudePay Payment Module. This module has been developed and is compatible with Magento 2.2.X up to 2.3.x Enterprise Edition and Community edition. Once installed, your Magento 2 site will have the ability to process LatitudePay transactions.
Australia & New Zealand
LatitudePay, LatitudePay+ & Genoapay
To integrate LatitudePay and OpenCart, you will need to obtain the following API Credentials:
- API Key
- API Secret
These Credentials are found on the settings dropdown on your Latitude Portal https://app.latitudepay.com/.
If you have any issues locating these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable LatitudePay payments, please ensure that you have the correct Currency configuration setup in the site. Define the currencies and update the Currency rates accordingly.
If multiple Currencies are used in the site:
- Proceed to Stores > Configuration > General Menu > Currency Set Up
For all LatitudePay transactions, please ensure you select Australian Dollar (AUD) as the Base currency, Default Display Currency and Allowed Currency.
For all Genoapay transactions, please ensure you select New Zealand Dollar (NZD) as the Base currency, Default Display Currency and Allowed Currency.
To download the zip file, Click here
Unzip the extension package downloaded. When you have completed, you will have a folder named “LatitudePay” containing all files of different extension
- Go to the Magento 2 root directory, this could be “/bitnami/magento” or “/var/www/html” depending on your Magento 2 version
- Copy the content of the unzipped folder and paste it into the “app/code/Latitude/Payment” folder in the Magento 2 root directory
- Enter the following at the command line of Magento 2 root directory
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:clean
Finally, coming back to Magento 2 admin to check if the extension is installed properly.
- Login inside the Admin Panel and proceed to:
Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- If the Payment Module Panel LatitudePay is not visible in the list of available Payment Methods, proceed to System > Cache Management and clear Magento Cache by clicking on Flush Magento Cache
- Proceed back to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods and under the payment method click the LatitudePay Checkout to expand the available settings
- Set Enabled to Yes, set the correct credentials and click Save config
Enter the following details:
|Enabled||No||Set Yes to enable the payment|
|Show Payment Icon in Mobile||No||Set Yes to display the icon in mobile|
|Environment||Production||Select either Sandbox to test the plugin or Production when you are ready to|
|Client Key||The Client key can be obtained from LatitudePay GP merchant portal. Please refer to “Locate your LatitudePay Merchant API Credentials”|
|Client Secret||The Client Secret can be obtained from LatitudePay GP merchant portal. Please refer to “Locate your LatitudePay Merchant API Credentials”|
|Static block identifier for PDP||LatitudePay Popup Content(LatitudePay)|
- Inside the Admin Panel please proceed to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > LatitudePay select Static block identifier for PDP
- The block can be found by proceeding to Content > Block. The content in the block can be edited via this interface.
Easily Checkout Using LatitudePay payment methods
The button and the content in this section can be edited via Content > Block LatitudePay Installment
Payments can be credited directly from the admin-panel of the shop. This means that the merchant does not have to log into the LatitudePay payment gateway in order to edit payments but can handle them directly via the admin-panel.
- In your Magento 2 backend, proceed to Sales > Orders.
- Select to the order that you wish to refund.
- Click View to see the transaction details
- Click Invoices to go to the Invoices Page and choose the Invoice that you would like to refund
- You should be in the Invoice Details Page
- Click on Credit Memo
- Select your refund options: refunding individual items, refunding shipping, refunding amount and refunding fee.
- Fill out the amount for the options you have selected
- Click Refund
Approved merchants will have the option to offer their customers with either LatitudePay+ or our Co-Presentment Product offering in the admin panel. Co-Presentment will enable merchants to offer both LatitudePay for transactions below $1000 and LatitudePay+ will also be able to be offered on products above a minimum threshold.
To enable LatitudePay+ or Co-Presentment:
- Login inside the Admin Panel and proceed to: Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods
- Select LatitudePay
- You will be able to select which Payment Option you would like to offer your customers by selecting the drop down menu under “Which Payment Options do you want to offer?”
- Once the Payment option is selected, you will be able to Select the Payment Terms you want to offer for your customers. Please note. you can offer 4 different payment terms, 6,12,18 or 24 months. Please speak to your account manager and refer to your Merchant Contract to view which terms you have been approved to offer your customers. Please note at least one payment term will need to be selected but multiple options can be selected based on your contract.
- Please note that the payment terms selected will reflect on your PDP Modal and clearly will let visitors of your site know the number of months they are able to pay their transaction over. E.g If 12 & 24 months are selected in the Payment Terms section, the following information will be displayed if the Co-Presentment option is offered.