Australia and New Zealand
To integrate with LatitudePay, you will need to obtain the following API Credentials:
- API Key
- API Secret
These Credentials are found on the settings dropdown on your Latitude Portal https://app.latitudepay.com/merchant/login.
If you have any issues locating these, please contact us at email@example.com
- Login to Shopify Admin Portal with Store Owner Permission.
- Please click here to install the LatitudePay Plugin onto your Shopify Store.
- You will be taken to the Shopify + LatitudePay App install page as shown below.
- Paste in your shop URL in the text field as shown below and click the blue “Authenticate with Shopify” button.
- You will be redirected to your Shopify stores admin portal with a confirmation page to install our app.
- Click the green “Install app” button as shown below.
- Enter your API key and secret that you have retrieved from our LatitudePay Merchant Portal.
- Click the blue “Verify credentials” button.
- Once you have entered the correct API key and secret, you will be shown a “Configuration Completed” screen as below. If you are not redirected back to Shopify after 5 seconds, please click the blue “Back to Shopify” button.
- Select the green “Activate LatitudePay (New)” button to have our payment option showing at your checkout.
- Once you have installed and activated the new plugin for LatitudePay, you will see a new LatitudePay option on checkout as shown below. You have now successfully installed the new LatitudePay payment app.
If you would like to install our new payment app to your staging site, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a testing account.
If you are a new merchant, the next step is to install the LatitudePay Banner and Price point app on your site. Click here for instructions
- If you are an existing merchant and have just installed the new payment app as per the instructions above, please check and test that the new checkout is working for LatitudePay. You will see both plugins showing at checkout but please refer to the image below on what option is the newer plugin.
- Once you can confirm this, you can navigate to the supported payment options Settings > Payment Providers > Supported Payment Methods and select “Manage” on the old LatitudePay plugin (the old Plugin will appear as ”LatitudePay” only) as shown below.
- In the Manage settings for LatitudePay click the red “Deactivate LatitudePay” button. This will bring up a box to confirm the deactivation. Click the red “Deactivate LatitudePay” button again.
- Once you have deactivated LatitudePay, you will be taken back to the Payments settings in Shopify. If you scroll down to the “Supported payment methods” you will only see “LatitudePay (New)” showing.
This completes your installation of new payment and uninstallation of the old LatitudePay payment method.
If you have not already installed the LatitudePay banner and Price point app, please follow the instructions below.
You can display our snippets and banner by installing our LatitudePay & Genoapay Banners App.
- Proceed to Apps in the left-hand side bar of your Shopify Admin Portal.
- Select Customize your store.
- You will be taken to Shopify Login (with the email associated with your online store) and you will be redirected to the Shopify App Store.
- Once in the App Store, please type "LatitudePay" or "Genoapay" in the search bar and press enter.
- You will be presented with LatitudePay & Genoapay Banners to view, select that app and click Add app button.
- Once you select Add app, you will need to confirm the installation by selecting the green Install app button as shown in the image below.
- Once installed, you need to enable the features our app offers. The four options are simply activated by clicking the slider buttons as shown below.
Once all options are activated, your Shopify Store should now display LatitudePay snippets and banner by default. Congratulations!
If you are a Merchant based in NZ, please select Genoapay under Product.
There are a selection of Banner options that you can choose from. This being colour, position, alignment, and size of said banner.
Approved merchants will have the option to offer their customers with either LatitudePay+ or our Co-Presentment Product offering in the admin panel.
Co-Presentment will enable merchants to offer both LatitudePay for transactions below $1000 and LatitudePay+ will also be able to be offered on products above a minimum threshold.
To enable this, please navigate to the LatitudePay & Genoapay Banners App settings.
You can either select LatitudePay+ or Co-Presentment under Product.
- If LatitudePay+ or Co-Presentment is selected, you will be able to select the "Payment Terms" which you have agreed on in the contract (6, 12, 18 and 24 months). You can confirm your agreed terms with your account manager.
At least one payment term will need to be selected but multiple options can be selected based on your contract.
The payment terms selected will reflect on what will be shown on the pop-up modal so customers can clearly know what repayment options you offer.
Please see below image for an example of the popup modal when Co-Presentment and terms 12 & 24 months are selected.